By Flim’s Thai Kitchen ??
Ingredients for one portion :
Chinese/ Asian market is the best place to buy the ingredients.
- Tamarin sauce
- Fish sauce
- Oyster sauce
- Rice noodles
- Shrimp or chicken
- Green onion
- Bean sprouts
- Red paprika
- Spicy paprika ( if desired )
- Vegetable oil
- Egg – 1 per portion
For the preparation :
- Soak the noodles for 40 minutes until soft , drain then dry .
- Prepare / dice pieces of chicken ( or shrimps )
- Chop the onion and carrot into fine strips
- Take the wok and add 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil heat until hot then add your chicken / shrimps
- Add one egg per portion
- Stir until the egg is a little cooked
- Add 1 gram of the Thai noodles per person
- Mix , yet control the heat i.e. move the wok / pan away if it’s becoming too hot etc . Stir until the noodles are soft
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon of paprika 1/2 teaspoon of spicy paprika ( only if you desire optional for more spice )
- Stir together and at this point you should have a colourful mix and one that is tasting sweet and sour a good balance .
- At this point add the green onion , carrot and bean sprout , cook but don’t over cook as it’s very nice to have vegetables crunchy with this dish .
- You can garnish with coriander , slices of cucumber , a piece of lemon or lime to your taste preference .