Louise Vaughan-Arbuckle – Holistic Approaches
?Louise Vaughan-Arbuckle, MAR MNFSH, is an experienced healer using the tools of reflexology, vibrational sound healing (tuning forks) and massage, based in Antibes and Beausoleil, Monaco.
Stress is probably the least recognised, but the most common cause of illness today. Sound healing, reflexology and massage allow the mind and body to unwind and to rebalance.
Are your back and shoulders feeling stiff?
- Been standing lots and your legs are feeling tired and/or heavy?
- Do you get tension headaches due to tight neck and shoulders?
- Feeling tired and can?t remember when your last massage was?
If you?ve answered ?yes? to any of the above then massage may well be the answer!
- Massage relaxes muscles
- Massage improves the circulation
- Massage stimulates lymphatic drainage
- Massage combats stress and aids relaxation
- Massage helps the body maintain its natural balance ? homeostasis
- Massage has a soothing effect, calming nerves and enabling complete relaxation
Louise also has a specialisation in Maternity Reflexology she also offers support with fertility, pregnancy, postnatal and new baby.
As peace and harmony is achieved, unity returns giving the body a chance to naturally heal itself.